Over the last couple of weeks Ive been tagged a few times and have just got round to doing them =].
The Seeker tagged me to answer 28 questions about myself:
1. Last movie you saw in a theatre? Charlie Bartlett, tonight.
2. What book are you reading? I just finished the last book I was reading and haven't yet decided what to start reading next!
3. Favourite board game? This one called "Payday" that I used to play so much when I was younger. I want to play it now!
4. Favourite magazine? Hmmm... Recently Ive enjoyed Dansk and I sometimes get dazed and confused, Nylon and Pop, but I don't buy any one magazine religiously. When Ellegirl UK existed I used to love that!
5. Favourite smells? Bread, barbeque smoke...
6. Favourite sounds? My favourite songs!
7. Worst feeling in the world? Worry
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up? "Just another 5 minutes..."
9. Favorite fast food place? Burger King. Mcdonalds burgers just don't suffice.
10. Future child’s name? Something ridiculous that they'll end up disliking me for calling them it - ie Ancient Roman and Greek names, names of precious stones....
11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….? Probably still be convinced I had none.
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? When the boys not around I do actually haha
13. Storms - cool or scary? It depends where you are when the storm is taking place
14. Favourite drink? Apple juice or Ribena
15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”? go to see the human body exibit I want to see at the science museum
16. Do you eat the stems on broccoli? Hell yeah!
17. If you could dye your hair any colour, what would be your choice? I long to be strawberry blonde.
18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in? Glasgow, Southport, Manchester
19. Favorite sports to watch? Football (Liverpoooool)
20. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you? She has a fantastique blog!
.21. What’s under your bed? Bags
22. Would you like to be born as yourself again? That would be plain weird.
23. Morning person, or night owl? Night owl
24. Over easy, or sunny side up? Boiled eggs with soldiers to dip in?
25. Favorite place to relax? In the sun
26. Favorite pie? Savoury or sweet? Im not picky, all of them!
27. Favorite ice cream flavor? Ben & Jerry's Half Baked
28. Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first? N/A
Erin of Get Dressed tagged me to answer "5 things":
5 things found in my bag:
1. My mobile phone
2. Loads of random pens, some of which have run out.
3. My camera
4. Contact lenses & Glasses case
5. Tic tacs
5 things found in my purse:
1. A £10 note (for once)
2. My ID
3. Loads of random store cards and discount cards
5. Old cinema ticket stubs
5 Favourite things in my room:
1. My fave editorials/ adverts ripped out of mags
2. A larva lamp that looks like a cactus (that I never put on, though I wish I did)
3. Full length mirror
4. Three lamps (I prefer the light of lamps than the main central ceiling light)
5. My lovely jubbly double bed
5 Things I've always wanted to do:
1. Travel the world
2. Get a proper, decent camera (and be able to use it)
3. Become a novelist
4. See what it would be like to live in Ancient Rome for a day (smelly probably)
5. Be less stressed all the time
5 Things I am currently into:
1. Dawsons Creek... I never watched it first time round lol!
2. The idea of wearing lipstick
3. My studies - having to think up a dissertation topic, argh!
4. Saving money for summer
5. The boy's Indiana Jones socks haha
The person who tagged you is: Erin from Get Dressed
Your 5 impressions of her:
1. She's managed to make velvet look cool
2. She looks good in shorts
3. She has a ridiculous amount of tshirts!! (But in a good way)
4. She makes me want to see Desperately Seeking Susan
5. She has reminded me to put a pack of tissues in my bag with her answers to this!
I've just noticed that Emily of Cupcakes & Cashmere has also tagged me to do the "5 things" quiz, so thanks for tagging me aswell =].
I'm so tired that my eyes are aching to get to sleep after a busy day of exams, so I don't have the energy to check which bloggers haven't filled any of these things in yet. So am afraid I must be a boring spoilsport and not tag anyone. I know, I'm rubbish and sorry!
Image post tomorrow morning =]