Shirt - Run&Fly, Leather Jacket - Vintage, Jeans - Urban Outfitters, Shoes - Vans
Leather Studded Cuff - Topman (Bought by meeee for Valentines Day!)
Here is the tag I got from Niviarsiaq last week. I was going to do all three tags I got recently in one post, but it would be so much text, so I will do them gradually!
a) Four places I go to over and over
- The library - I know it is boring as sin but I'm in my uni library at least four or five days a week getting books out and working on various assignments... However, it is either too hot and you want to fall asleep or its freezing cold, which is equally as distracting. Argggh!
- The city centre - Even if I don't have any money to spend I love wandering round the shops and having a coffee.
- Satans Hollow - Its my favourite club, and I don't go out on nights out as often as in the past few years, but I do often get urges to visit this club all the time!
- Anywhere selling diet coke and cheesecake... Yum.
b) Four people who email me regularly
- Studentbeans.com - just incase any students in the UK aren't aware of this site, it is full of discounts and vouchers for all sorts of places for us students to use!
- Various newsletters and press people
- No one else really... If anyone wants to send me fun emails do so, I hardly get any personal ones these days! =]
- Fresh bread and cookies... Which is nice during my holiday job in a bakery
- I quite like the smell of marker pens, worrying?!
- Vancouver [in fact Tom and I are seriously considering maybe trying to move over to Canada for a year to work from September or so... His dad (and soon his mum) live in Vancouver so at least we'd know them!]
- At my family home, where it is very warm and cosy and my mother would make me cups of tea
- In a really nice restaurant... I never say no to a meal out!
- A new and exciting city I've never visited
- LOST - Still the best thing everrrrrrr.
- Greys Anatomy - But I'm so behind, I'm only on the 1st episode of season 2!!!
- Gossip Girl
- Friday Night Lights - I'm only on season 1 of this, but I love it.