Since I got back from London on Thursday eve I have been constantly tired, eugh. I think I may be getting a cold. Therefore, for the past few days the thought of trying to sort out all of my thoughts (& photos) has been too much and I have been putting off blogging.
I want to write in-depth posts about a few designers that I really loved from the exhibition at Somerset house (posts dedicated to Alpha60 & Yes Master lingerie to come next week), but until I get my head together to put together a proper post (soon, I promise!), here are some photos from the the past week...
1. Hanging out in a tube station
2. Karaoke in Camden
3. Mary Katrantzou's amazing baroque insired collection
4. Sonya Kashmiri bags
5. I packed too many clothes
6. My name was Jimmy Hendrix(!) on Monday
7. Lucy Hutchings' gorgeous statement jewellery